FÜRSTENOW Law Office Berlin
Your Lawyer for
Real estate law
Lawyer Sascha C. Fürstenow
Law Office Fürstenow Berlin
From the centre of Berlin — the law firm is located at Friedrichstraße 61, directly at the U‑Bahn Stadtmitte (U6) exit, only 4 minutes away from the Gendarmenmarkt — lawyer Sascha C. Fürstenow advises and represents entrepreneurs nationwide on all aspects of commercial law with a focus on banking law, capital market law, capital investment law, real estate law, commercial contracts (e.g. licence agreements, distribution agreements, company agreements, contracts for work and services, general terms and conditions).
The law firm’s clients include start-ups, companies from the fields of e‑commerce, clean energy, technology and others. The law office represents consumer interests defending them against those of banks, investment companies and insurance companies.
Attorney Sascha C. Fürstenow provides legal support in all relevant legal issues, especially for company founders as well as start-ups and young companies that have already been founded. Attorney Sascha C. Fürstenow is regularly invited by Universities as a guest lecturer on the topic of start-ups and company establishment issues.
There is a strategic cooperation between attorney Fürstenow and the TechCode Accelerator (Germany) TCAC GmbH for the legal support of German companies heading for China as well as Chinese companies that want to expand to Germany.
Attorney Sascha C. Fürstenow has been an assessor since 2007 and admitted to the Berlin Bar Association since the same year. He has been working as a lawyer since then.
- Studied law at the Humboldt-Universität in Berlin (graduated with the first state law examination) and studied at the Università degli Studi di Padova, Italy (graduated in general civil law, individual contract law, human rights law and philosophy of law).
- Legal clerkship at the Kammergericht in Berlin (graduated with the second state law examination).
- Referendariat at the law firm Fiammenghi – Fiammenghi, in Rome, Italy.
- Worked in the Bundestag administration, department for petitions.
- Languages: German, English and Italian.
In addition to his work as a lawyer, Attorney Fürstenow is involved as a juror and consultant for start-ups and founders in Berlin Brandenburg Business Competition (BPW) and passes on his knowledge as a lecturer.
About the Law firm
In legal advice and support, the economic interest and the resulting (competitive) advantage of the client, be it a company or a consumer, is always in the foreground. The law firm FÜRSTENOW offers:
- Consulting from a single source through intensive personal support of the clients. This is important for a trustworthy work to achieve the best possible goals for the clients;
- individual solutions of legal advice and support for the respective client. These are indispensable for the economic (competitive) advantage and sustainable success;
- as much time as necessary to develop individual results.
- excellent service through flexible availability instead of rigid office hours;
- experience and industry knowledge through many years of experience as a lawyer. This applies in particular to legal advice, contractual drafting, contractual review (especially loan agreements) as well as negotiations and litigation before civil courts.
In addition to his work as a lawyer, Mr. Fürstenow is also a regular lecturer. The main focus of his lectures is on economically relevant legal topics, such as company formation, commercial law, corporate law and banking law. Especially start-ups, but also established entrepreneurs, Attorney Fürstenow wants to give legal thought-provoking impulses in order to create the greatest possible economic added value and above all to avoid disadvantages.
Attorney Fürstenow is a lecturer and tutor of the subject banking law and related legal topics for the course of studies banking specialist of the BankCollege
Furthermore, Attorney-at-Law Fürstenow works as a lecturer for the following institutions or has become active:
- appointed lecturer at Steinbeis Universität
- at TechCode Germany
employee training in general contract law, right of representation, liability law
- at the Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft (HTW) Berlin
Workshop liability of GmbH‐founders
- at the Steinbeis SMI Hochschule in Stuttgart
Seminar corporate law und commercial law
- at the SAE Institute Berlin
with workshops on the subject of basic knowledge for founders and contract drafting
- at the Steinbeis SMI Hochschule in Munich
the Bachelor Seminar „Law“
- at the Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft (HTW) Berlin,
workshop on general and specific questions concerning foundation and contract drafting
- for the Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK) Potsdam, Regional Center Oranienburg
on the subject “Fundamentals of Patent and Licensing Law”
- at the “Chunhui Cup” Entrepreneurship Summer Camp 2016 of the Embassy of the People’s Republic of China
on the topic “Gründungen in Deutschland”
- at the ebam Business Akademie for Media, Event and Culture in Berlin
on the subject of general civil law
- at the European University Viadrina* in Frankfurt (Oder) for the Brandenburgisches Institut für Existenzgründung und Mittelstandsförderung e. V. (Brandenburg Institute for Business Start-ups and SME Promotion) (BIEM) and for the Centre for Entrepreneurship and Research
on the subject of business start-ups “Everything that is legal when setting up a company”
- at the Eberswalde University of Applied Sciences for Sustainable Development (HNEE)*
on the topics of business start-ups as well as licensing and patent law
- Participation in the German — Chinese annual meeting in Dayun, China, Zhejiang Province, for Chinese and German small and medium-sized companies in 2018 and 2019 as a representative of various companies
* as part of the business plan competition (BPW)
Lawyer Fürstenow is listed as a consultant in the KfW (Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau) advisory exchange.
Areas of law and services
The law firm FÜRSTENOW offers the following services:
- legal advice on individual legal issues and facts for companies as well as for consumers;
- comprehensive legal support for companies (external legal department, legal manager);
- start-up advice and support, especially for company founders and start-ups;
- drafting of contracts, in particular in the aforementioned areas of law;
- debt collection for companies against defaulting customers and business partners;
- legal representation (including assistance in arbitration and mediation proceedings).
With his law firm, Attorney Fürstenow has deliberately specialized in a few overlapping fields of law and set corresponding priorities. For those seeking advice in other areas of law, Mr. Fürstenow can sometimes help by establishing contact with other law firms that work with FÜRSTENOW Anwaltskanzlei.
In the field of copyright and media law, Attorney Fürstenow has been working for many years with Philipp Beck, attorney and specialist lawyer for copyright and media law.
In matters relating to administrative law, in particular trade law, residence law, aliens law and naturalization law for business start-ups, lawyer Fürstenow works together with Achim Bedenk, lawyer and specialist lawyer for administrative law from the Bedenk & Dr. Heun office.
For questions concerning (commercial) landlord and tenant law and condominium law there is a cooperation with attorney Alexander Einfinger.
If a company is planning to establish a foothold in the People’s Republic of China, Attorney Fürstenow can establish contact with FangBen Law Office, an internationally oriented intellectual property law firm based in Shanghai.
Fangben Law Office |方本律师事务所
Room 401, SIFC, Building 24, Times Square, Suzhou Industrial Park, Suzhou 215028, China
T +86 512 6750 6228 F +86 512 6750 2199 M +86 15051515725
To increase the pension through one’s own real estate without having to sell it completely sounds very tempting, especially for people of advanced age. Through the pension system in Germany, not all needs can be met and so other more lucrative ways must be found to improve the financial situation. These methods differ greatly from each other and...
When buying a condominium, from the point of view of the buyer, it is important that the purchase contract is legally in order and not to the detriment of the buyer. In addition to the purchase contract, the declaration of division (Teilungserklärung) must then be examined as a further important document. On the contract of sale of a...
With the German Act on the Protection of Trade Secrets (GeschGehG), which came into force on 26 April 2019, the EU Directive on the Protection of Secrets was implemented and serves to better protect confidential know-how and trade secrets from illegal acquisition, use and disclosure. This means that the marginal regulations concerning the...