FÜRSTENOW Law Office Berlin
Banking law and capital market law
Contract law and commercial contract law
Real estate law and corporate law
Lawyer Sascha C. Fürstenow
Law Office Fürstenow Berlin
Law Office Fürstenow is located in Berlin city center, Friedrichstraße 61, directly at the Underground Station Stadtmitte (U6), only 4 minutes away from the Gendarmenmarkt. Law Office Fürstenow Berlin advises and represents entrepreneurs as well as consumers nationwide on issues of commercial law with the focus on banking law, capital market law, capital investment law, real estate law, commercial contracts (e.g. license agreements, distribution agreements, partnership agreements, contracts for work and services, general terms and conditions).
These include start‐ups, companies from the fields of e‐commerce, clean energy, technology and others. The law office represents consumer interests defending them against those of banks, investment companies and insurance companies.
Attorney Sascha C. Fürstenow provides legal support in all relevant legal issues, especially for company founders as well as start‐ups and young companies that have already been founded. Attorney Sascha C. Fürstenow is regularly invited by Universities as a guest lecturer on the topic of start‐ups and company establishment issues.
An overview from Germany’s most popular attorney portal:
Sascha C. Fürstenow has been an attorney at law admitted to the Berlin Barrister Association since 2007 and has been active throughout Germany since then.
- Studied law at the Humboldt‐Universität in Berlin and the Università degli Studi di Padova, Italy.
- Referendariat at the Berlin Supreme Court
- Referendariat at the law firm Fiammenghi – Fiammenghi, in Rome, Italy.
- Worked in the Bundestag administration, department for petitions.
- Languages: German, English and Italian.
In addition to his work as a lawyer, Attorney Fürstenow is involved as a juror and consultant for start‐ups and founders in Berlin Brandenburg Business Competition (BPW) and passes on his knowledge as a lecturer.
About the Law firm
In legal advice and support, the economic interest and the resulting (competitive) advantage of the client, be it a company or a consumer, is always in the foreground. The law firm FÜRSTENOW offers:
- Consulting from a single source through intensive personal support of the clients. This is important for a trustworthy work to achieve the best possible goals for the clients;
- individual solutions of legal advice and support for the respective client. These are indispensable for the economic (competitive) advantage and sustainable success;
- as much time as necessary to develop individual results.
- excellent service through flexible availability instead of rigid office hours;
- experience and industry knowledge through many years of experience as a lawyer. This applies in particular to legal advice, contractual drafting, contractual review (especially loan agreements) as well as negotiations and litigation before civil courts.
In addition to his work as a lawyer, Attorney Fürstenow is also active as a lecturer. The focus of his events is on company formation and other contract law. Attorney Fürstenow is/was guest lecturer
- at the Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft (HTW) Berlin
Workshop liability of GmbH‐founders
- at the Steinbeis SMI Hochschule in Stuttgart
Seminar corporate law und commercial law
- at the SAE Institute Berlin
with workshops on the subject of basic knowledge for founders and contract drafting
- at the Steinbeis SMI Hochschule in Munich
the Bachelor Seminar „Law“
- at the Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft (HTW) Berlin,
workshop on general and specific questions concerning foundation and contract drafting
- for the Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK) Potsdam, Regional Center Oranienburg
on the subject “Fundamentals of Patent and Licensing Law”
- at the “Chunhui Cup” Entrepreneurship Summer Camp 2016 of the Embassy of the People’s Republic of China
on the topic “Gründungen in Deutschland”
- at the ebam Business Akademie for Media, Event and Culture in Berlin
on the subject of general civil law
- at the European University Viadrina* in Frankfurt (Oder) for the Brandenburgisches Institut für Existenzgründung und Mittelstandsförderung e. V. (Brandenburg Institute for Business Start‐ups and SME Promotion) (BIEM) and for the Centre for Entrepreneurship and Research
on the subject of business start‐ups “Everything that is legal when setting up a company”
- at the Eberswalde University of Applied Sciences for Sustainable Development (HNEE)*
on the topics of business start‐ups as well as licensing and patent law,
* as part of the business plan competition (BPW)
Lawyer Fürstenow is listed as a consultant in the KfW (Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau) advisory exchange.
Areas of law and services
The law firm FÜRSTENOW offers the following services:
- legal advice on individual legal issues and facts for companies as well as for consumers;
- comprehensive legal support for companies (external legal department, legal manager);
- start‐up advice and support, especially for company founders and start‐ups;
- drafting of contracts, in particular in the aforementioned areas of law;
- debt collection for companies against defaulting customers and business partners;
- legal representation (including assistance in arbitration and mediation proceedings).
If a legal inquiry concerns a specific area of law or legal topic which lies outside the professional competence of the FÜRSTENOW Law Office, contact can be established with a suitable colleague from a number of cooperation partners, e.g. lawyer and specialist lawyer for copyright and media law Philipp Beck.
It can be difficult to retrieve an incorrectly made bank transfer, but it is possible under certain circumstances, which is why you should always try to retrieve it from your own bank. The facts of the case: retrieval of a transfer in the event of...read more
Misuse of credit cards, giro cards etc. after card and PIN have been intercepted or stolen from the mailbox It is becoming increasingly common that when a credit card or giro card is sent and the corresponding PIN is subsequently sent by post, either the...read more